Stumbling online I found this recipe for 3 ingredient cheesecake. Now I don’t eat too much cake but this is one of the two cakes I eat, the other being chocolate.
- 3 eggs
- 4 ounces or 120 grams of white chocolate
- 4 ounces of 120 grams of cream cheese
- Preheat the oven at 340℉ (170℃)
- Break chocolate into pieces and place it in an aluminum mixing bowl and melt the chocolate over hot water.
- Separate the 3 eggs (put the yolks in the fridge for later)
- Mix the cream cheese with the melted chocolate.
- Mix in the three egg yolks.
- Wit an electric mixer, whip the egg whites until it becomes a think foamy merengue.
- Add in 1/3 of the merengue and mix it real well into the batter by hand.
- Use baking paper to line a round baking dish about 8″ (20cm) round and 6″ (15cm) high, make sure to lightly oil the paper so it doesn’t stick.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and put on a baking tray, pour about a cup (1/4 liter) of water into the tray
- Bake the cake for about 15 minutes at the preheated temp then drop the temp to 32℉ (160℃) for another 15 minutes
- Turn off the oven and let the cake sit in the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Top with your favorite condiment.