10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in heavenly places.
13 Therefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girded about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, with which you shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
- And so Father… (coveringofgrace.wordpress.com)
- Day 1: Put on the whole Armor of God (thefatherhoodofgod.wordpress.com)
- Ephesians 6:10-17 (puretreasure.wordpress.com)
- Armor of God Series: “Belt of Truth” (ptl2010.com)
- The Whole Armor of God (faithfulnibbles.wordpress.com)
- Inner Strength (calltoprayerministries.wordpress.com)
- Battling Strongholds (mychristiancoffeeshop.wordpress.com)