STOP KILLING THE BABIES
No one asks to come into this world and no one deserves to die because of ill actions taken by teens and adults. Ever notice that everyone that supports abortion was allowed to be born? Notice too that all those that supported slavery were free?
Is this the Holocaust of today?
So stand up. Stand up for them. Do the right thing. You don’t have to agree with us on everything, but repudiate Abortion Clinics. Unlike them on Facebook. Withdraw your support for them.
If you can’t do that, then please ask yourself whether I’m your friend. In fact, ask yourself whether anyone is.
Eugenics is chiefly valuable in its negative aspects. It is “negative Eugenics” that has studied the histories of such families as the Jukeses and the Kallikaks, that has pointed out the network of imbecility and feeble-mindedness that has been sedulously spread through all strata of society. On its so-called positive or constructive side, it fails to awaken any permanent interest. “Constructive” Eugenics aims to arouse the enthusiasm or the interest of the people in the welfare of the world fifteen or twenty generations in the future. On its negative side it shows us that we are paying for and even submitting to the dictates of an ever increasing, unceasingly spawning class of human beings who never should have been born at all—that the wealth of individuals and of states is being diverted from the development and the progress of human expression and civilization.The First American Birth Control Conference culminated in a significant and dramatic incident. At the close of the conference a mass meeting was scheduled in the Town Hall, New York City, to discuss the morality of Birth Control. Mr. Harold Cox, editor of the Edinburgh Review, who had come to New York to attend the conference, was to lead the discussion. It seemed only natural for us to call together scientists, educators, members of the medical profession, and theologians of all denominations, to ask their opinion upon this uncertain and important phase of the controversy. Letters were sent to eminent men and women in different parts of the world. In this letter we asked the following questions:—
- Is over-population a menace to the peace of the world?
- Would the legal dissemination of scientific Birth Control information, through the medium of clinics by the medical profession, be the most logical method of checking the problem of over-population?
- Would knowledge of Birth Control change the moral attitude of men and women toward the marriage bond, or lower the moral standards of the youth of the country?
- Do you believe that knowledge which enables parents to limit their families will make for human happiness, and raise the moral, social and intellectual standards of population?
– Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization
- Memorials for the Unborn: Do Post-Abortive Families Need Places to Grieve? | Live Action News & Opinion (amhec.wordpress.com)
- Ugly truths you probably didn’t know about abortion (christianprolifenews.wordpress.com)
- Facebook Page Promotes Abortion, Attacks Child with a Terminal Condition | Live Action News & Opinion (amhec.wordpress.com)
- At Death’s Door (illinoisreview.typepad.com)
- Margaret Sanger extermination of blacks, immigrants and indigents (americannationalistparty.wordpress.com)
- Eugenic Supreme Rule: Effective Through Incrementalism (dprogram.net)
- ‘Human rights’ include killing disabled? (wnd.com)
- Eugenics, Past and Future (nytimes.com)
- A Racist Feminist-Margaret Sanger (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- Abortion Practitioner Refers to Killing “Ugly Black Babies” [Video] (johnmalcolm.me)