Hope Media, http://hopevideo.com presents Dr. Bobby Scales. Your Health Matters, or does it? 2-THE BRAIN – Is an Organ Too?. This is a very powerful presentation on educating people about the brain and how things affect it. We need to take care of our brain. This is worth knowing and what will you do when you learn all this information? We are back to the original question of “Your Health Matters, or Does it? Dr. Scales has six presentations on health, lifestyle, causes of diseases, obesity, cancer, diabetes and more. This is part three and we recommend you start with the beginning but each presentation does stand on it’s own. We all know someone suffering health problems. This is a life changing, lifestyle series of presentation. An eyeopener for most people and a lifesaver for many. As a physician, Dr. Scales has seen his share of health problems and dealing in medicine, he found that pills were not always the best answer. Join us as he puts God, the Bible, lifestyle and changes to the forefront of our minds so we can avoid or alleviate the unhealthful downfalls of our current society.
- Scientists use light to control brain with flick of a switch (telegraph.co.uk)
- Sleepy Brains Drawn to Junk Food (news.health.com)
- Being Fat Can Shrink Your Brain, But That’s Just The Beginning… (smartypantsvitamins.com)
- Doctor Says: If There’s a Single Marker Lifespan, This Would Be It (innerwealth.me)
- Healthy gut bacteria regulates happiness, emotional stability (nyrnaturalnews.com)
- Early gut bacteria regulate happiness (sciencedaily.com)
- Brain Tapeworms Are a Terrifying ‘Hidden Epidemic’ (inquisitr.com)