Master Chief returns in Halo 4, part of a new trilogy in the colossal Halo universe.
Set almost five years after the events of Halo 3, Halo 4 takes the series in a new direction and sets the stage for an epic new sci-fi saga, in which the Master Chief returns to confront his destiny and face an ancient evil that threatens the fate of the entire universe. Halo 4 also introduces a new multiplayer offering, called Halo Infinity Multiplayer, that builds off of the Halo franchise’s rich multiplayer history. The hub of the Halo 4 multiplayer experience is the UNSC Infinity – the largest starship in the UNSC fleet that serves as the center of your Spartan career. Here you’ll build your custom Spartan-IV supersoldier, and progress your multiplayer career across all Halo 4 competitive and cooperative game modes.
- ‘Halo 4′ Spartan Ops Preview & New Screenshots (gamerant.com)
- Halo 4’s Spartan Ops gets narrative with co-op (arstechnica.com)
- Halo 4 Limited Edition, multiplayer detailed by Microsoft (vg247.com)
- Cortana Is Angry, But Halo 4 Looks Incredible (kotaku.com)
- Hands-on with Halo 4’s multiplayer modes and guns, new and old (dvice.com)