- There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
- For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
- For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
- that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
- For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
- For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
- Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
- So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
- But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.
- And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
- But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
If you like this post, please remember to share it. If you are visiting from Stumble upon, please do me a favor and click the I like it! button. It will be much appreciated. Thanks for visiting.