In a monumental television moment for truth seekers, Jesse Ventura appeared on CNN’s prime time Piers Morgan Tonight and proceeded to lash Morgan and his large audience with a barrage of questions and facts surrounding the nation’s most pivotal event.
Morgan, a seasoned journalist whose exploits include filling a judge’s seat on the reality show America’s Got Talent, faltered, quite comically, against the former Minnesota governor’s intense line of questions and facts, trying in vain to dispel a majority of what the truth advocate was saying.
I also would like to hear from boots on the ground. I don’t want to hear from the media what happened, I don’t want to hear from bureaucrats in Washington…I would like to hear from boots on the ground, somebody that was actually there, so that I can make a determination.
- Jesse Ventura
Every war fought starts with a false flag operation,
- Jesse Ventura
- Jesse Ventura is live in studio tonight! (piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com)
- Join Piers Morgan and Jesse Ventura for a live studio audience experience! (piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com)
- Jesse Ventura: If the People Want Me, I Will Run for President in 2016 (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- Jesse Ventura: If third-party candidates were allowed in debates, they would have a fighting chance (current.com)
- Jesse Ventura suggests US may be behind Middle East violence (conservativeread.com)
- Video of Jesse Ventura Live on CNN, Making Excellent Points About Politics And War (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)
- Jesse Ventura on SEAL’s sharing details: “I don’t want to hear from bureaucrats…I would like to hear from boots on the ground” (piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com)
- Ventura on CNN: ‘Every War Starts With a False Flag’ (dprogram.net)
- Jesse Ventura slams Obama, Bush (content.usatoday.com)